Why should we pay attention to the respiratory diseases?
In the era of our present life respiratory diseases are common diseases to us due to various causes and environmental pollution. All of us had or have experienced one of respiratory illness at least, nobody can escape! Some different symptoms as below affect our body’s well-being:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Chronic rhinitis
- Difficult to speak
- Allergic rhinitis
- Respiratory and airway disorders
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Lung tumor etc.
Not hard to give a judgment, the above symptoms shown are respiratory diseases.
What are the common respiratory diseases?
Common respiratory diseases are: asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), occupational lung diseases and pulmonary hypertension.
In general, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) includes emphysema, chronic bronchitis, and asthma. They classified to chronic lower respiratory disease. This kind of disease is a progressive disease, makes patients hard to breath. Ignoring it in earlier stage, it will face the risk of sufferers’ lives.
The reason is that the diseases having great chances to cause of death. – Causing airflow blockage and breathing-related problems as developing…
For example: cough of organic lesions may be a sign of chronic respirator disease. An unfavourable result is that …It might already cause pneumonia. If the lung infection has not got recovery after treating, the symptoms of pulmonary heart disease may jeopardize the patient’s heart: causing arrhythmia and myocardial ischemia. This can lead to hypoxia in the brain. And Coughs are getting more serious; sufferers always feel lack of energy and lethargy as well as other related symptoms. ECG and X-rays can help with a confirmed diagnosis.
From view of function of Respiratory the lungs inside our body are to bring oxygen into the body and to remove carbon dioxide. It’s also a processing air exchanges needed. This is the purpose of our lungs. Oxygen is a gas our body needed that provides us energy, carbon dioxide is a waste product in our body, and we need “exhaust” such waste of the body.
For to have healthy wellbeing we need a lot of fresh oxygen to remove the exhaust gas from our body! And to give our body new fresh energy!
What environment should we clearly know to prevent us?
Be out of respiratory diseases is a good thing that we should do! The problem is where and how can we get clear fresh air we needed without pollution and having healthy environment for our living home and workplace? To avoid respiratory infections the ways to protect ourselves should consider at least:
- Keeping away of polluted air and environment such as smoke in public places, even at home
- Quit smoking. Smoking is a major cause of respiratory disease.
- Don’t touch any polluted products by chemicals, cleaning solvents etc., these pollutants might lead to irritate, inflame and destroy lung tissue
- Do not contact with any pollutants and source of pollution, e.g. sufferer infections, pollen, some foods, cold air etc.
- Keeping personal hygiene and often washing hands using soap and water. Unclean hands are killers for common infectious of respiratory diseases e.g. colds and flu.
- Maintaining home and working place in healthy environment. This is the best way you can prevent respiratory infections.
- Keep eyes on to early detection of respiratory diseases. It helps to prevent disease further worsening
- Pay attention to the foods you choose in https://www.carehealthfirst.com/media/in daily
- Avoiding climate changing in seasons, especially in winter and autumn. Keep mind that climate changes may lead to respiratory disease as well.
- Having physical exercises will prevent respiratory issues and enhance body’s immunity
In short, chronic respiratory diseases unable us to enjoying our daily life, while make us suffering much. More seriously, these diseases might give a life potential threat. However, the respiratory diseases totally can be prevented! Do not panic when you get such disease! Thus, establishing a healthy lifestyle is a wise and necessary way to help health recovery and step you on the right healthy track of life!