The nutrition and right choice of food is the key in daily life to avoid unhealthy! Well know food nutrition and its own unique nutrients are the best and easiest way to keep organs of body in the optimal status. Prevent body from diseases and keep us strong and Energetic!
The nutrition needed we can get through eating a wide range of general food, each food contains its own variety of nutrients and nourish our organs and benefit our body!
- Carrots – good on eyes
Carrots contain a lot of carotene; they can promote blood flow to the eyes, protect eyesight, and make eyes brighter.
- Walnuts – good for brain
As we know that these nuts contain more than 36 neurotransmitters that can help develop brain function.
- Celery – make bones strong
Human bones contain 23% sodium, and Celery also contains 23% sodium, which is suitable for us if we take it more.
- Avocado – benefits for women
Women eat one avocado a week; it can help to reducing extra weight, also to prevent cervical cancer.
Nutrients needed for Human body
To avoid unhealthy and keep a health, the human organs need nutrients, missing some of them, we are not health! Such nutrients we must know, they are:
- Carbohydrates – give you energy. After having food from you eat through digestion which goes into blood as glucose (blood sugar), whose glucose we needed is for our body and brain.
- Proteins – build new cells for body repairing old cells, create hormones and enzymes, and make immune system balance. Lack of proteins, more chances to attract sickness and recover slowly.
- Fats – Fat is an essential nutrient and gives the fatty acids to body, which needs to grow and to produce new cells and hormones as well as protects organs against
Basic types of fats we known are: Saturated, Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated.
Mono and polyunsaturated fats keep the triglyceride levels low in our bloodstream, but high triglyceride levels may cause risk of stroke and heart disease. Pay attention to care your triglyceride levels is a must!
- Water – Water (fluids) existed in body is very important, it makes people health. This is because water percent in body is about 50% to 66% of total body weight, its function is to regulate body temperature, move nutrients through body, as well as gets rid of waste. A lot of fluids (water) losing due to sickness of diarrhoea or vomiting may cause dehydration if you do not drinking more water to your body timely.
- Vitamins – Eessential nutrients of body needed. They are making human body in the best status. So many different types of vitamins, but each has its own unique function with its role in the body. The essential vitamins needed by organs are: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, B vitamins
- Minerals – like Calcium, Sodium, and Potassium, Iron, Chloride etc. which regulate body’s function.
How to get all healthy nutrition and nutrients we needed to keep us health, I believe that such thing is concerned by everyone.
Simply to say, healthy and balanced diet in your daily life is the best way to get all nutrients you need, as all nutrients contain in the fruits, vegetables, meats, milks and dairy foods, all of these will maintain organs in good and healthy condition!
For having a good health we cannot ignore another one of key points that is: keep a healthy lifestyle as well as having properly physical practice.
Share them with people you love if thinking information is useful to you. Thanks for the visiting!