Healthy lifestyle brings you most of benefits for your life
Having a healthy lifestyle is very important. It improves person’s health in good shape, and personal life time is longer than others. Longevity! Question is what is the healthy lifestyle for people in the age we live? What healthy lifestyle it looks like?
Mind’s health is No.1.
Whatever you are rich in wealth or poor in poverty, your mind must keep in positive, not negative! Positive mind keeps you standing up seeking good solution, and the negative mind always drops you down.
Establish good habits of lifestyle
Having a good habit as part of your healthy lifestyle is very important, from which let you enjoy benefits.
- Always well coping working hours by you to having a good sleep in nights under pressure of work force
- Meals on time every day: breakfast in the morning, lunch at noon, dinner in the evening.
- Eating balanced diet you need, plant foods e.g.vegetables, fruits, wholegrain etc., they are fibre foods,which helps lower risk of many cancers. Also health eating is to protect your life.
- Less eating red meat, avoiding processed foods, stop smoking, alcohol and drugs.
- Health plan with good nutrition keeps health and speed up to increase your immunity in your body! However, a safety of health eating need pay more attention.
- People who are fussiest eaters would be lack of mineral elements in their body. And get more chances than others to attract some diseases due to lack of strong immunity
Stay physically active
- Many ranges of exercise equipment can choose for daily for everyone. Regular physical exercises indoor and outdoor maintain a healthy weigh and reduce risk of disease.
- People are lack of physical practice attract diseases and cancers than other who have regular physical practice. These disease as we known in common are diabetes, bowel cancer, uterine cancer, dementia, breast cancer, heart disease and stroke etc.
- Practical walking in door is the easiest choice for everyone! Take 15 minutes daily regularly, which boosts your good blood circle, gives you a healthier and longer life.
This is because of feet are called “second heart“, feet health can reflect out our body’s inside health. Through stepping on and walking on the special carpet, it promotes soles of the feet to have smooth flow of the blood, achieve the result of strengthening the body.
Such kind of practical exercise at home is suitable for all ages, and gender, especially to those aged 65 and over.
Good nutrition is one of key roles to a healthy life. It requires the foods which have nutrients containing Carbohydrates, Protein, Fat, Vitamins, Minerals and Water.
Nutrients we eaten from foods must be healthy foods. We can get them from fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy and meats. Whose nutrients nourish our body; make us strong, health and wellness.
All these simple practicals we mentioned if you have done well, which help to preventing chronic disease and never be premature death! You are out of risks of diseases from cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis and obesity and so on. In other words, you are having a right track on Healthy lifestyle!
What nutrition is good for people’s health need? Which nutrition is need the most for people?
We will share in the coming post. Thanks for your visiting!