Endocrine Disease needs to pay more attention?
Endocrine diseases – the health killers! To keep health, we have to pay attention to care our body. So the answer is that We Have To!
In a healthy environment, the body relies on its own insulin secretion to regulate blood sugar levels and maintain it within the normal range of the body. However, when the disease occurs, the blood sugar is too high or below the normal range, which will result in hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
Once the endocrine function is abnormal, many diseases will cause. These diseases can be harmful, even lead to permanent damage, as well as causing death. Endocrine system disorders are due to:
1. Insufficient secretion of endocrine glands in the body (hormone deficiency)
2. Excessive secretion of endocrine glands ( hormone excess)
3. Endocrine adenomas ( benign or malignant).
Therefore, when the level of human hormones is too high or too low, especially the body cannot respond to the abnormalities of hormones, it is very likely to suffer from hormone diseases.
Abnormal function of the endocrine system leads to many diseases, which can be:
- Metabolic disorder
- Thyroid cancer
- Pituitary disease
- Pituitary tumour
- Diabetes insipidus
- Adolescent disease
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, and more…
Common types of endocrine diseases
Endocrine diseases are harmful and affect almost every organ and cell in the body. As we known diabetes is one of many endocrine diseases.
There are two types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes – Patients must take insulin every day because they have little or no insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes– Patients’ body itself is resistant to insulin and not uses insulin properly. (Most of people with such type of diabetes)
Pituitary tumors are: secretory tumors and non-secretory tumors. They are harmful diseases in the endocrine diseases. These sorts of diseases interfere with the normal formation and release of hormones. When the function of the pituitary gland is abnormal, it causes many problems. E.g. headaches, vision problems as well as other health problems. . .
How to avoid and prevent endocrine diseases?
Endocrine diseases can cause by many direct and indirect interference. The interference can be products that we are using or used before. They are, for example, pharmaceuticals, pesticides and polluted water and soil under poor environment. Personal care products, and householder products as well as some of daily foods we eaten and so on.
The interference can alter the synthesis of hormones inside the body (hormone production). The consequences affected us as we can see are:
- Sensory impairment
- Adolescent disease
- Dementia disease
- Immune dysfunction
- Bone health
- Cardiovascular disease and
- Shimmer’s disease more…
People who are diabetic need physical exercise and control diet. This is a critical way to control blood sugar and prevent the deterioration of the disease. Exercise helps suffers to burn excessive fat and regulate blood sugar levels. And maintain the levels within the normal range in the body.
To stay health efficient way is through healthy lifestyles. Keeping personal hygiene, pay attention to have physical activities enhancing your immunity. In particular, people with diabetes should focus on diet control.
Foods that diabetic should avoid
Daily dietary sources include fruits, vegetables and other edible foods, bread, rice etc,. These foods are carbohydrates. Which are important sources of energy for the body to get glucose. And most of fruits are rich in nutrients and fiber. Yet, diabetic needs to pay attention not to enjoy all fruits. While should avoid excessive fruit carbohydrate intake to prevent blood sugar rising.
Keep in mind for the best results:
- Avoid eating food mix
- Control your diet, eating less high-fat and high-calorie foods Diet
- Eating health, choose high fiber food, e.g. oatmeal, cornmeal whole grain bread, etc.
- Choose fruits with low carbohydrate. Low-sugar fruits: apples, pears, oranges, strawberries, raspberries etc., but do not take much.
- Avoid eating processed fruit products. Processed fruits usually contain concentrated fructose; can cause blood sugar levels to soar.
- Choose lean meat, avoid fat
- No skin from poultry before cooking.
- Regular physical exercise to promote blood circulation. Burn fat and remain normal blood sugar and healthy weight.
In short, stick to aim your goal designed, the expected results will achieve!
More information on diabetes will share with diabetic and all people who love and care their own health in the coming post.
Thanks for the visiting.